Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Breckenridge

My sister and I spent 3 glorious days in Breckenridge, CO. It was my birthday vacation. We stayed in a cute little condo and my sister cooked for me each night. Pretty darn special!

But no sketching. By the time we came back in the evening I was just too worn out. Do other people have problems producing art on vacations?

I feel revved up afterwards and definitely in the creative mood but never seem to do much on the actual vacay. I just suck everything up for later.

Someday though I would like to try an actual art vacation.

4 comments:

Icats Nitram said...

Oh, but we story boarded the Bowl of Dead birds and I CANNOT wait until the illy's start flowing my way. I am totally psyched!!! I mean really, really, really, psyched!!!

Pamela McCarville said...

I'm VERY excited to. There is just so much good material to illustrate. FUN FUN FUN!!!!!

Kerri said...

i've only been to breckenridge for skiing in the winter- i bet it's pretty this time of year too! :)

Pamela McCarville said...

Isn't that funny. I've never been there in the winter, only in the summer. But I bet it's beautiful with snow.