Saturday, July 10, 2010

Artist Studio

Here's my friend's Susan's studio. It's in an old bean plant factory, which my Dad actually worked at when he was a teenager.

What I love about Susan's studio is it looks like a real working artist studio. Now, don't get me wrong, I love looking at those magazines with the beautiful studios with everything in its perfect place. But I can never imagine me working in one of those. But Susan's studio . . . you just want to roll up your sleeves and make something!

Oh and did I mention it has a bathroom, sink and frig . . . because it does.












You all come back now!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

i think the photos of artist's studio space in features is AFTER they've been very cleaned up by a big team of people. i think it's too hard to stay super neat when creating. however, i do need it to be somewhat orderly or i'm just too distracted